Homeownership Informational Sessions
Habitat for Humanity La Crosse Area is building two new homes in the La Crosse area and we are looking for our next families to be our partners!
Potential home buyers interested in applying for our Homeownership Program are required to attend an upcoming Informational Session. In order to apply to be a Habitat homeowner, you must attend one of the sessions.
Upcoming Informational Sessions:
- Wednesday, November 15th 10:00 am Click here to register
- Thursday, November 16th 6:00 pm Click here to register
- Friday, November 17th 3:00 pm Click here to register
- Saturday, November 18th 10:00 am Click here to register
What to expect at an Informational Session?
- Introduction to Habitat for Humanity
- Review of the Partnership Program Qualifications
- Discussion about affordable housing
- Overview of the Habitat Homeownership Program
- Outline of the timeline and selection process
After the session, you can decide if you would like to complete a Homeowner Application. You will leave the session with an application and list of documents you need to gather in order to submit a complete application.
Informational Sessions will start promptly. Registration to attend an Informational Session is not required but you must attend an Informational Session to receive an application for the Homeownership Program.
If you are unable to attend one of the sessions above, please complete the form below to get on our mailing list to be notified of our next Homeowner Informational Sessions.