We are grateful for your donations! Because of our commitment to supporting Habitat’s local mission and providing quality merchandise, all donations to the Habitat ReStore are subject to staff approval so we can ensure every item we offer is sellable, clean, and in working order.
If you would like us to come pick up your large donation, call us at 608-785-2375 ext. 102 to schedule a pick up!
How Can I Donate Materials to the Habitat ReStore?
If you have reusable or surplus new materials, clean and in good condition, call us at 608-785-2375. You will be asked for a description of the materials as well as contact information. We prefer that donors include delivery of the items to the store or drop site as part of their donation. Please indicate if you are able to deliver your donation when you call.
Items have to be both usable and sellable. Therefore, we have to be particular about what we can accept. We apologize in advance if we cannot accept your donation.
Your call will be returned to determine if we are able to use your donation and to schedule a drop off time or collection time, if necessary.
If the ReStore is picking up donated items, we will call before to confirm the pickup item, time, and location. For the safest, most efficient pick-ups, please follow these guidelines:
- Have all the materials stacked and easily accessible.
- No pick-up of items from basements or second floors over 30 Ibs.
- If you can’t be present, please clearly mark all items Restore.
- ABSOLUTELY no hazardous materials or trash.
Habitat ReStore reserves the right to accept or reject any items at the time of donation!
We Do Not Accept:
- Blinds, drapes, window coverings except for shutters.
- House wares and clothing.
- Wall paper, used paint, or any OPENED or partially used containers of anything.
- Gasoline power equipment, stereo equipment, and electronic equipment.
- ABSOLUTELY NO HAZARDOUS MATERIAL OF ANY KIND.