We welcome donations and offers of pro-bono services in many areas. These help us trim our operating costs and devote more of our resources to building homes for our neighbors in need.
- Pro bono services (materials and/or labor):
- Donation of suitable land or homes to rehab
- Large levels for framing—6 foot long or expandable
- Small portable air compressor for finish-nailing
- Roofing nailers
- Steel scaffolding
- Hand tools such as tape measures, utility knives, drywall formers, drywall saws, hole saws
- Riding Lawn Mover
- Gift Cards: Festival Foods, Woodmans, Kwik Trip, Home Depot, Menards
- Office Supplies: 8 1/2 x 11 white or colored paper, 8 1/2 x 11 white or colored card stock (65 pound), paper clips, binder
A Note About Donations of Materials:
Habitat for Humanity-La Crosse Area gratefully accepts donations of materials and services to help keep the cost of our homes as low and affordable as possible.
We are thankful for the generosity of people who want to help us in our mission. For our homebuilding projects we only use only new construction materials. Each home we build is supplied with new standard appliances, plumbing and lighting fixtures, and kitchen and bathroom countertops and cabinets.
We may accept donations of used refrigerators, stoves, bathtubs, toilets, hanging cabinets, or installed lights in the Habitat ReStore. Click here for details on ReStore donations, or email us if you wonder about an item’s suitability.