ARE YOU . . .
- Tearing down an existing structure?
- Remodeling a room in your home?
Let us schedule an appointment to see how Habitat Restore Salvage program can help you
- Your donation is tax deductible
- We salvage all types of items from cabinets to doors to floors
- You save money!
- We do the work for you.
- You don’t have to dispose of the items at the landfill.
- You receive a tax deduction for the items you donate.
- You support a good cause!
- The items collected are sold at the Habitat ReStore.
- Sale of the items help fund the Habitat for Humanity building program.
- The homes we build help families in need find safe and affordable housing.
- You save the environment!
- Items salvaged are diverted from the landfill.
- Your items will be reused for years to come.
If interested in scheduling a salvage event please contact Dan Benjamin @ 608-797-1336 or email Salvage@HabitatLacrosse.org.
If you would like to become part of our Salvage Crew please contact Kelsey Grill @ 507-884-9957 or email Kelsey@HabitatLacrosse.org.
Before The Salvage Crew can enter a property all gas, electrical, water, and asbestos abatement must be completed.